BAC – Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner 128 oz (Gallon) Ready to Use
Made with botanical ingredients, BAC – Botanical Antimicrobial cleaner will stop odor causing bacteria & prevent mold. Perfect for mold remediation projects, neutralizing odor leaving no harmful residue. Non-corrosive, non-staining, made in the USA, ready to use formula.
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the manufacturer (email@example.com) for bulk pricing.
We list the retail manufacturer's price. We can offer better numbers based on quantity all the way down to distributor pricing. Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the manufacturer (email@example.com) for bulk pricing.
Botanical Cleaner - BAC Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner
Made with botanical ingredients, BAC Botanical Antimicrobial cleaner will stop odor-causing bacteria & prevent mold. Perfect for mold remediation projects, neutralizing odor leaving no harmful residue. Non-corrosive, non-staining, made in the USA, ready to use formula.
PDF Testing by Boeing | PDF Bio-Protocol for Hemp Grower Pest and Mold Management |
Over 20 years of research, comprised of expert chemists and engineers, made with organic ingredients and recognized as safe under FIFRA by the EPA and FDA. Within minutes of application, BAC tackles surface damaging mold, organisms, pests, and insects, making it the leading antimicrobial cleaner for both commercial, residential and agricultural use.
BAC is tough enough to clean surfaces in hospitals, schools, daycares and clinics; and yet gentle enough for household surfaces, including: glass, stainless, wood, carpet, and fabrics. BAC is safe for humans and pets- safe enough, even, to be used as a produce wash. BAC, when used on industrial remediation projects, both cleans and provides residual protection against future surface damaging mold and mildew.
BAC provides a sustainable, alternative to eco-destroying products. BAC can be applied as a mist (it doesn’t need to be shaken or wiped off) and, unlike many harsh chemical products, it has a mild wintergreen or lemon fresh.
BAC’s research team created a formula from whole plant naturally sourced essential oils, replacing toxic products and reimagining green, highly-effective solutions.
BAC is a much safer, organically grown antimicrobial, anti-fungal and cost effective pest control product.
The Natural alternative
- Active ingredient is directly from whole essential oil of white thyme
- Not irritating
- EPA GRAS
EPA, USDA, FDA FIFRA Recognized product: BAC
- Active-Thyme essential oil, CAS-8007-46-3
- 40 CFR180.940(a) Food-contact surfaces in public eating places, dairy processing equipment, and food –processing equipment and utensils
- 40CFR 180.960 any food use site
- Minimum Risk Exemption 40CFR 152.25(t)
- EPA (GRAS) – Generally recognized as Safe
- 40 CFR 180.910 / 40 CFR 180.920 FIFRA 25 B-For use on growing crops or raw agriculture products after harvest.
- 40 CFR 180.930 for use on animals.
Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner BAC)
- Thyme essential oil .23% active
- 300% better efficacy then competitors with a light wintergreen fragrance
- Much less expensive than competitors
- USDA, USEPA, FDA Recognized FIFRA 25-B Generally regarded regarded as safe!
- Spray and wipe or spray and leave on porous and non-porous
Features and Benefits
- Prevents mold
- Removes hard water deposits
- One step deodorizing cleaner
- Plant and mineral based ingredients
- FIFRA – 25B exempt designated safe ingredients
- Non-irritating on skin
- Highly renewable and biodegradable
- No rinse formula
- Made in the USA
- Offered in RTU Ready to Use gallons or a Concentrate formula.
Microemulsion systems are preferred for their long-term thermodynamic stability, low viscosity, cost economy, and aesthetic appeal. Such systems provide a method for preparing an isotropic mixture of oil and water. Major advantage of micro emulsion is in usage of the widely, easily available, environmentally friendly, and superior efficient diluents. Formulations of microemulsions are difficult tasks. These compositions give maximum stability with the optimum usage of surfactants with maximum efficacy. (BAC) is a high efficiency micro-emulsion with latest technology whole botanical essential oils and plant surfactants.
There are no reviews yet.